Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Latest Ultrasound...

On Tuesday I went in for another ultrasound to check Madeline's fluid levels, and once again everything looked great. She was moving all around and putting on quite a show. The tech at our OB office in Bellingham never quite answers my questions, she always just says she will send all the info down to the UW for evaluation and they will answer our questions on the next visit, so I can't be sure. But to me, Madeline's bowels looked bigger than they have looked before, so they possibly could be dialated (bad) but it could just be the difference in ultrasound technology between UW and the Bellingham office too. So I'm trying not to let it worry me. During the ultrasound, Maddy had her arm over her face and we could see a fat role on her wrist. It was adorable, and makes me feel better knowing she has some fat on her.

Once again the ultrasound looked so good, I didn't have to stay for an NST. Which I was kinda disappointed about because I wanted to see if I was still having contractions. I go back on Friday for an NST, and then back to the UW on Wednesday.

I need to get some pictures up of the nursery because it's completed! I will find time to do that this week.

No comments: