I'm not going to go through all the days of our hospital stay, but there are a couple of days I want to remember...
Jeff took Hailey to Bellingham to get more clothes and other stuff we needed. I stayed behind and hung out with Maddy in the NICU. Candice and Jason came over for a visit too! Candice found some cute hats for Maddy. They are still a bit big, but she will grown in to them!
At around 6pm, the hospital paged us and said that Maddy had her eyes open, so we loaded up from the Ronald McDonald House and drove to the hospital. Sadly, by the time we go there she had gone back to sleep, but the awesome nurse (Mari) took 2 pictures of her and printed them off for us. What an amazing thing for her to do. I was devastated because I hadn't seen her with her eyes open yet, but the pictures were so great to see.
My parents got Madeline some new hats/head bands too....




No comments:
Post a Comment