Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas tree hunt

We went to the tree farm to find the perfect tree. When we got there, I told Hailey that we needed to pick out a tree, and she said "I want one with lights on it!" I then explained to her that we would put the lights on it once we got it home. Then she said "I want a BIG tree!" We found one pretty quickly, and once we got it home and inside the house, we realized that it wasn't as big as we thought. So next year, I think we will bring a tape measure :-)

Hailey had fun wandering around "the woods" and after a couple of minutes out in the cold, said that her hands were cold and she needed hot chocolate. We have created a hot chocolate monster.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better than too big! Sounds like fun.