So regarding the fluid in her kidneys, it is about the same. Which, because she is bigger now, is not of too much concern. But the doctor said they are going to continue to monitor it and after Hailey is born, she will get an ultrasound to check on the kidneys again and possibly be on medication to clear it up.
On the ultrasound they also found that I have more amniotic fluid than I should have...which is something they are going to monitor as well. The doctor said this would explain why I'm a bit larger than I should be. So, that's about as much as we know. We have another appt. on May 23rd.
Here are 2 of the ultrasound pics, I know it's kind of hard to tell what is what, but the first one is a picture of her face, and you can actually see her eyes, nose and mouth in the middle if you look hard enough. The 2nd picture is a profile picture, and you can see her pouty little lips...she is going to take after her mommy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment