Moose just loves her Daddy! She is in for a big surprise when she has to share him with Hailey! Pretty soon, Hailey will be relaxing in the crook of Daddy's arm...
wow wow wow! You're only 4 weeks away. I was 36 weeks when I had Baker though so 40 weeks seems soooo long to me!!! Hope all is going well and that you're not too uncomfortable:) And I hope you're sleeping a little bit....get used to naps...although everyone always says sleep when the baby sleeps but I swear that never works!
1 comment:
wow wow wow! You're only 4 weeks away. I was 36 weeks when I had Baker though so 40 weeks seems soooo long to me!!! Hope all is going well and that you're not too uncomfortable:) And I hope you're sleeping a little bit....get used to naps...although everyone always says sleep when the baby sleeps but I swear that never works!
Post a Comment