Jeff and I had our birthing class this weekend. It was all day Saturday and a half day on Sunday. We weren't too excited about the class given that the weekend was absolutely gorgeous! But we learned a TON at the class. I think we both feel a bit more prepared and informed about what to expect...we are now experts at swaddling, but we still don't know how to change a diaper! Maybe Moose will let us practice on her...hmmmmmmmmm :-) Now we just have to sign up for a hospital tour and a infant CPR class and we will be set.
Not too much new to report...although I think that I'm getting bigger and bigger by the day. Hailey continues to be very active. It's hard to believe that we will be 34 weeks tomorrow...we have another doctor's appointment on Friday afternoon, we will keep you updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment