Monday, September 26, 2011

Latest Ultrasound...

was great! Everything is still the same, which is all we can hope for right now. She was moving all over the place and was so active, the doctor said I didn't need to do an NST afterwards. I asked about Madeline's growth, but they said they would send all the data to UW and they would update us on Wednesday when we go. Fingers crossed that she is still packing on weight each week so she will be as big and strong as possible when delivery time comes.

We are really anxious/excited about our Wednesday appt. because we are going to discuss an induction date. It could be as early as 37 weeks, which is just 2 short weeks away. I feel like I would rather have a set date, rather than risk the possibility of going in to labor in Bellingham and not being able to get to UW in time, because Hailey came SO fast that we would never make it to Seattle in time.

No comments: