I'm posting this a couple days late, but here is the latest belly picture. Hailey is such a good big sister. She loves to kiss and hug my belly before going off to preschool, and likes to lay her head on my belly to feel Madeline move. Hailey still likes to tell people that she" has a Madeline in her tummy too." And when getting dressed in the morning, she will often say "you can see my Madeline in this shirt," while putting her hands on her belly. It's adorable. I can't wait for her to see and hold Madeline for the first time. We haven't really explained to Hailey what is going on with Madeline, I kept it vague and told her that Madeline will need to stay at the hospital for a while before she gets to come home, and she will be staying with Grandma and Grandpa for a while while Madeline is at the hospital. We plan on having Hailey stay with one of us at the Ronald McDonald House as well, but in the beginning she will stay in Mt. Vernon while we get arrangements figured out.

No comments:
Post a Comment