We went to the doctor today and did the non stress test. They strap a heart monitor to your belly and measure the babies heartbeat and they give you this button to press every time you feel the baby move. The doctor said the test results were "perfect" :-) The doctor explained that the test if to verify that Hailey's heart and brain are working and responding properly.
We saw another doctor today...and she didn't check me either to see if I was dilated!!! What the heck?? Next week (thankfully) we see our regular doctor and I know she won't let me down! I will also do another stress test at the appt.
We are doing a tour of the hospital tomorrow. We have heard that St. Joseph's provides a very in depth tour and informational tour of the birthing center and it will help us know what to expect when we check in. Jeff and I can't believe that we have less than 2 weeks until our due date...it's absolutely amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment