Maybe if I post this information it will make Hailey decide to come sooner... :-)
We are having Hailey at St. Joseph's Hospital here in Bellingham. We will be allowing visitors, so come on down! Visiting hours are 8am-830pm, however children under 12 are NOT allowed to visit unfortunately, so keep that in mind. Jeff and I will have our cell phones, and the hospital has WiFi...so we will still be connected. Everyone can expect LOTS of pictures and updates!!
The hospital is very easy to find. The address is 2901 Squalicum Parkway Bellingham 98225. The Childbirth Center is behind the hospital in it's own building.
The hospital also has an online baby photo album that they update every couple days with pictures of the new babies that are born...so Hailey's picture will be on there, along with her stats. The website for that is...www.newbabynews.net/hospitals/stj5/public/
Click on the month and she should come up :-)
1 comment:
I am so excited for you guys! I check in almost every day to see if you've posted any updates. It's fun to re-live the pregnancy through you. Hailey is one lucky girl to have you and Jeff as her parents. It's going to be so wonderful!!
Post a Comment