Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Sunday, March 9, 2008
We are home!
We made it back from Mexico early this morning. We had a wonderful time, and Joseph and Cheryl's wedding was absolutely amazing. The weather was gorgeous and the food was so delicious, I think I gained 10 pounds in one week :-) We shall see at our doctors appt on Wednesday. We have tons of pictures and video to share, but it will probably take a few days to get on here. In the meantime, I found this funny comic online and I wanted to share it. It's pretty much the truth, Hailee is going to be a little burrito after all the Mexican food we feasted on! (I don't know how to shrink the comic to fit on the page, so click on the comic and it will open a different page so you can view the whole thing.)

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment