Saturday, March 22, 2008

B.O.B

Where to start? I first heard about the B.O.B from a co-worker who raved about it. When Jeff and I started looking at strollers we weren't too impressed, they seemed bulky, heavy, and a pain in the butt to close. While out shopping, I saw a few B.O.B's cruising around the mall. They looked sporty and comfortable, so as soon as I got home I started doing research on the B.O.B (Jeff and I research EVERYTHING, we are nerds at heart!). Anyway, long story short. We found that the B.O.B will accommodate Hailee (it's compatible with an infant seat!) and our lifestyle for many years to come, much longer then a regular stroller will...soooooooooo, with the help of our dividend check from REI, and a 20% off coupon, we were able to get an awesome deal on the B.O.B. I can't wait to get Hailee in it to go for walks around the neighborhood!


No comments: