Things have been going great. I switched back to day shift which has done wonders for my sleep cycle and for getting things done around the house. I feel great and have more energy then I have had for awhile. Jeff and I are slowly getting things done around the house to prepare for Hailee's arrival. We hope to get new carpet soon, and then we can start officially on the nursery. I can't wait! As you all can see, my belly growth is really coming along! I can't believe how big it is, and how much bigger it is going to get. It is really an amazing thing to experience. I also recently started to feel Hailee moving around. Words can't describe the feeling! I feel guilty for being able to experience it while Jeff can't :-( Hopefully in the next couple weeks, Jeff will be able to feel her squirming around.
This weekend our whole family will be leaving for Sayulita, Mexico! Joseph and Cheryl are getting married there! It's going to be beautiful, and we are looking forward to watching them begin their life together! It will also be nice to get away and enjoy the sunshine! This will probably be our last vacation until next year, so we are going to enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment