Hailey seemed really excited about the story, and would ask when the Binky Fairy was coming to our house. So we decided to just go for it on New Year's Eve. Hailey really enjoyed reading the note from the Binky Fairy and got really excited when gathering her binky's and putting them in a big pig cookie jar. I thought for sure we would have 2 weeks of sleepless nights, but it really wasn't that bad. She cried for an hour and half off and on the first night, and I will admit, I almost caved and gave her a binky, but I'm so glad I didn't! The next morning when Hailey woke up, she got to read another special note from The Binky Fairy, and she got a Jessie doll (Toy Story) for being such a big girl! The second night she cried for about 45 minutes and only asked for her binky once. After that, she has been taking naps and going to bed just like normal!
Jeff made a really cute video of Hailey gathering up all her binky's and her finding her special gift. I will try to post it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment