Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter festivities

I hid some Easter eggs around the living room today to teach Hailey what she needs to do at an Easter egg hunt we are going to tomorrow. She caught on really fast and was totally into it. She loved her "lelmo" Easter egg basket, and had fun collecting all the "balls" in the basket. After she hunted for eggs a couple of times, I showed her that there was candy in the eggs. Bad idea. She wanted nothing to do with finding the eggs, and she just wanted to eat the candy, or "andy" as she calls it :-)

Hailey then got to color Easter eggs for the first time tonight. I think she liked it! She was a little rough with the eggs, and most of them ended up cracked but that's okay.

We are going to Easter brunch and egg hunt at Boundary Bay Brewery tomorrow (Jeff is sick, so hopefully he feels better), and on Sunday we are doing Easter dinner at my parent's house.








No comments: