Hailey has recently learned the word "please" and we have been encouraging her to say it when she wants something instead of grunting and pointing. She loves her books and her babies, and she amazes us each day with the things she understands. She had her first long day at daycare (11 hours) this week and she did great. We know she has a lot of fun there, and the teachers love her. It just makes me sad, thankfully, that only happens about 5 times a month while Jeff and I are both on dayshift.
We had a low key New Year's this year. We went to Stanwood to hang out with the Legler's and the Rutledge's. We were home by 11pm, Hailey was asleep by 11:02pm, and Jeff and I stayed up to watch the ball drop on TV. I can't remember the last time I actually stayed awake until midnight to celebrate the New Year, so it was fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment