Also, Hailey likes to turn her sippy cup upside down on the carpet and watch the liquid come out. I hate it and I have to either take the cup away or follow her around to make sure she isn't doing it. Well, now Hailey has started cleaning up the spills herself. She spills the liquid, then goes in to the kitchen, grabs the towel off the fridge and goes to the spot and "wipes" it up. It's pretty darn cute and really makes us realize what a sponge she is. We forget that she is always watching us and learning from our behaviors.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Helper
Jeff got a new stereo thingie and Hailey really wanted to help him get it set up...but then she got distracted by his hat and stole it off his head so she could wear it.
Also, Hailey likes to turn her sippy cup upside down on the carpet and watch the liquid come out. I hate it and I have to either take the cup away or follow her around to make sure she isn't doing it. Well, now Hailey has started cleaning up the spills herself. She spills the liquid, then goes in to the kitchen, grabs the towel off the fridge and goes to the spot and "wipes" it up. It's pretty darn cute and really makes us realize what a sponge she is. We forget that she is always watching us and learning from our behaviors.

Also, Hailey likes to turn her sippy cup upside down on the carpet and watch the liquid come out. I hate it and I have to either take the cup away or follow her around to make sure she isn't doing it. Well, now Hailey has started cleaning up the spills herself. She spills the liquid, then goes in to the kitchen, grabs the towel off the fridge and goes to the spot and "wipes" it up. It's pretty darn cute and really makes us realize what a sponge she is. We forget that she is always watching us and learning from our behaviors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment