Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

I have been busy and haven't been able to blog! We can't believe that Christmas is over and that it is 2009 already! It's crazy!

We had a good Christmas, although it was rushed and spread out over a couple of days. I went to work at 10a on Christmas day, so Hailey got to open her presents that morning. She got a lot of fun stuff including an Elmo chair, a new bath tub, bath toys, lots of new socks and toys. Jeff had to work Christmas night, so Hailey got to spend the day with my parents, which they enjoyed. After work I drove to Mt Vernon to pick up Hailey, and had a late Christmas dinner with my parents, brother and sister in law.

We celebrated Christmas with my family on Saturday and with Jeff's on Sunday. Hailey was very spoiled and got lots of new fun things.

We have a lot of pictures and video of Christmas, but I will have to post those later.

Jeff worked on New Year's Eve, and Hailey and I went to bed around 9pm...not too exciting in our house :-) Nothing like ringing in the New Year fast asleep! We are excited to see what the new year brings us.

Here is Hailey enjoying one of her Christmas presents...

No comments: