Just a quick funny story about the outfit Hailey is wearing...I wanted her to wear something cute for her 1 month photo, so I decided on the overalls we got as a gift. I didn't realize how difficult it was going to be to put her in this outfit until I had it halfway on her. I spent a good 5-7 minutes getting her in it, and as I was carrying her out to the living room, I felt a wet spot on her butt. She somehow managed to pee through her diaper and clothes in the time it took me to get her outfit on, but I wasn't going to let that stop me!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
1 month already!!
WOW! Hailey is one month old already! Time really does fly! Hailey is slowly packing on the pounds, we took her to be weighed yesterday and she is 8 lbs 15 oz, just a hair away from being a whole 9 lbs!!
Just a quick funny story about the outfit Hailey is wearing...I wanted her to wear something cute for her 1 month photo, so I decided on the overalls we got as a gift. I didn't realize how difficult it was going to be to put her in this outfit until I had it halfway on her. I spent a good 5-7 minutes getting her in it, and as I was carrying her out to the living room, I felt a wet spot on her butt. She somehow managed to pee through her diaper and clothes in the time it took me to get her outfit on, but I wasn't going to let that stop me!

Just a quick funny story about the outfit Hailey is wearing...I wanted her to wear something cute for her 1 month photo, so I decided on the overalls we got as a gift. I didn't realize how difficult it was going to be to put her in this outfit until I had it halfway on her. I spent a good 5-7 minutes getting her in it, and as I was carrying her out to the living room, I felt a wet spot on her butt. She somehow managed to pee through her diaper and clothes in the time it took me to get her outfit on, but I wasn't going to let that stop me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment