Tuesday, April 8, 2008

28 weeks

Constantly I wonder how big my belly (and everything else) is going to get. I feel so enormous now, that I can't imagine how I will feel when July finally gets here! I can barely tie my shoes!!! My cold is slowly fading, I think. I still don't feel good and don't want to do much. I am hoping it goes away soon. I think Hailey is getting annoyed with me being sick too. Whenever I cough (which is often) I must squeeze her pretty good because she often gives me a good kick afterwards!! She has been pretty active, especially when I lay down for bed. Jeff enjoys feeling her kick and watching my stomach move. It is all pretty surreal still.

We are getting the new carpet installed on Monday, WOOHOO! I can't wait! We also have a doctor's appt on Tuesday, and they should schedule us for the 30 week ultrasound to check on the fluid in Hailey's kidneys. We are hoping and praying the problem took care of itself. We will keep everyone updated.

No comments: