Friday, November 2, 2007

Waiting

After we got confirmation of the pregnancy from my Doctor, we began searching for an OB. I didn't expect to have any problems finding a Doctor. I was wrong! The OB that my sister in law recommended (and who I was hoping to see) was not accepting new patients and neither were the other 3 that I called!! Geez! So as of now our OB is a man. At first I was extremely uncomfortable with the thought of having a male OB, but I think that I am okay with it now. This OB was highly recommended by one of Jeff's friends. Sooooooooooooo, our first appointment is on Dec. 3! That is so far away! I should be about 9 weeks along by then.

The waiting game begins! Other than being tired all the time, I am not experiencing any other symptoms. I will post some belly pictures soon!

No comments: